Saturday 6 October 2012

One Step Beyond

Gloriously sunny afternoon, blowing away the cobwebs and getting over a particularly vicious bread hangover.
We've been trying to avoid eating bread for a while but last night we ODed on the stuff... 
pizza, garlic bread  and apple pie and alpro custard for din-dins!
Hubby and I both felt well sick afterwards and my stomach took on balloon like proportions...like I was carrying a bread baby or something.
I don't get that horrid bloated feeling on our normal veggie & legume based diet, thank goodness.
The preferred cure for a bread hangover is a right old Madness inspired run around in the park...
Doctor Marten shirt & boots, Frocktasia tie-dyed skinny Tee & necklace, badass buckle detail mini skirt, spanking spandex leggings, Faux-Wayfarer sunnies & 50s gents felt hat.
It works every time :)
Hope you are all having a fab weekend!
Lot's of love,
Jennie
xXx



4 comments:

thorne garnet said...

Holy Cow! I haven't heard Madness in years! That put a smile on my face! Brought all kinds if happy memories back.

Unknown said...

Bread bloats me, as do legumes. Speaking of food bloats, Google 'My Shreddies' if you fancy a chuckle...

Anonymous said...

your frocking brilliant you are! :) one of my new fav songs of the week is embarrasment which Im pretty sure is Madness, can I ask how do you flip your images like that? im a breadaholic :/ so i know what that feeling is like when I over do it, anyways rabbited on a bit love the blog hayleythrills.blogspot.com have a gander and maybe follow? have a good week x

Frocktasia said...

Hey Hayley,
I'm using an antiquated version of Ulead photo express that came with our very first scanner and in the 'adjust' section of that you can transform your images by rotating and flipping them as you like. The more up-to-date photo manipulating software is a lot more advanced than the kindergarten stuff I'm using. I'm always blown away by the veritable image dreamscapes created by some clever peeps around the blogosphere.
How I do it?
I crop the image that I want to use, layer it twice on-top of a plain coloured base image and then I simply flip one of those two images, align them in the middle and hey presto...it may sound a bit complicated but trust me it's piss easy :)